Awesome week has been Awesome. Here’s why:
1) Kiva Zip launched their Oregon program today at a community event with current Oregon borrowers presenting their projects to potential lenders. It was a fantastic event, invigorating and reaffirming. I feel I am improving how I explain Little Bright Studio’s mission without resorting to numerous “umms” and “soo” and “ILOVEKITTIES”. So tough.
2) In preparation for the Kiva event, I drew these sketches of bags currently in proto-type. Love them!
3) My Kiva Zip loan is 55% funded! Huzzah!
4) As part of my Tuka CAD class at the Portland Apparel Development Center, I finally got to learn how to use the electronic cutting table. OHMIGOSH. It cuts your pattern from fabric in just a matter of seconds! I was far too amazed by this machinery to capture its process on video, but I promise to do so next time. IT’S SO AWESOME.
5) I had a killah flour-less brownie at Blue Bird Bakers on NW Thurman & NW 24th.
6) Made these fun, neon bags with fabric purchased at Modern Domestic!
Here’s to a new great week,